Meet Our Staff
At Heart 2 Heart Home Care, Inc. we believe that our quality of services can only be as good as the people in our team. Knowing this, we carefully screen our staff prior to employment. We assess them based on their willingness to be part of the lives of the clients in our care.
Essentially, the work of a nurse, caregiver or CNA is to be involved in the holistic management of a patient’s conditions. To fulfill your needs holistically, we require our staff to be well-versed with competencies in the areas of:
- Mobility Assistance Techniques
- Symptom Control
- Infection Control
- Age-Specific Care Techniques
- Safety Practices in Patient Care
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Assisting Patient with Activities of Daily Living
- Body Mechanics
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Nutrition Monitoring
Meet the people who will care for you! Call 404-763-4114 | 219-501-7015 to set an appointment.